Providing Academic Excellence to a Diverse Student Body in a Christian Environment
The Library is the “Heart” of the School
With this in mind, the mission of the Bishop Noland Episcopal Day School Library’s program is:
- To foster a life long love of learning by providing instruction, intellectual and physical access to all formats of materials.
- Stimulate an interest in reading, viewing, and using various formats, recognizing that each child has different gifts, talents, and abilities.
- Work with educators to design the best strategies to meet the needs of the individual student.
- Collaborate with teachers in all content areas.
- Collaborate with other librarians in both public and non-public schools.
- Develop the EDS Library Club to be a tool for outreach to both the students in our school as well as those in our community.
Mon – Fri: 7:45am – 3:30pm
Sat & Sun: Closed
Bishop Noland Episcopal Day School
Character Building Links
Middle Sch.- Ethics
Entertainment Software Rating Board