Providing Academic Excellence to a Diverse Student Body in a Christian Environment
The Library is the “Heart” of the School
With this in mind, the mission of the Bishop Noland Episcopal Day School Library’s program is:
- To foster a life long love of learning by providing instruction, intellectual and physical access to all formats of materials.
- Stimulate an interest in reading, viewing, and using various formats, recognizing that each child has different gifts, talents, and abilities.
- Work with educators to design the best strategies to meet the needs of the individual student.
- Collaborate with teachers in all content areas.
- Collaborate with other librarians in both public and non-public schools.
- Develop the EDS Library Club to be a tool for outreach to both the students in our school as well as those in our community.
AR TESTING AT HOME WILL BE DISCONTINUED AFTER MAY 19, 2021
SUMMER READING 2021
**Pre-K-4th grade – Create your own personal reading log of 10 books or more you have read. If available, participate in the Summer Reading Program at your local public library. **Bonus: Turn in your reading log in August to receive a treat by Mrs. Clemmons.
PK4-4th grade summer reading printable
Incoming 5th Grade:
Mon – Fri : 7:45am – 3:30pm
Sat – Sun : Closed